149 is a prime number from 101-200. 149 has 2 factors, 1 and 149. It is the 35th prime number, and the tenth prime number from 101-200.
As an Exponent of Mersenne NumberEdit
2149 - 1 is not a prime number. It is divisible by a 20-digit number:
Relationship with other odd numbersEdit
The numbers beforeEdit
- The previous prime number is 139.
- Notably, 143 is not a prime number because it can be factored as 11 x 13.
- The previous prime number before 139 is 137.
The numbers afterEdit
- The next prime number is 151.
- There are no odd numbers between 149 and 151. As a result, they are twin primes.
- 157 is the next prime number after 151.