151 is a prime number from 101-200. 151 has 2 factors, 1 and 151. It is the 36th prime number, and the eleventh prime number from 101-200.
As an Exponent of Mersenne NumberEdit
Relationship with other odd numbersEdit
The numbers beforeEdit
- The previous prime number is 149.
- There are no odd numbers between 149 and 151. As a result, they are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 149 is 139.
- Notably, 143 is not a prime number because it can be factored as 11 x 13.
The numbers afterEdit
- The next prime number is 157.
- 151 and 157 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 163 is the next prime number after 157.
- In particular, 161 is divisible by 7, therefore not a prime number.