269 is a prime number from 201-300. 269 has 2 factors, 1 and 269. It is the 57th prime number, and the eleventh prime number from 201-300.
Relationship with other odd numbersEdit
The numbers beforeEdit
- The previous prime number is 263.
- 267 is divisible by 3.
- 263 and 269 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- The previous prime number before 263 is 257.
The numbers afterEdit
- The next prime number is 271.
- There are no odd numbers between 269 and 271. As a result, they are twin primes.
- 277 is the next prime number after 271.