271 is a prime number from 201-300. 271 has 2 factors, 1 and 271. It is the 58th prime number, and the twelfth prime number from 201-300.
Relationship with other odd numbersEdit
The numbers beforeEdit
- The previous prime number is 269.
- There are no odd numbers between 269 and 271. As a result, they are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 269 is 263.
The numbers afterEdit
- The next prime number is 277.
- 271 and 277 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 281 is the next prime number after 277.