307 is a prime number from 301-400. 307 has 2 factors, 1 and 307. It is the 63rd prime number, and the first prime number from 301-400.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 293.
- The previous prime number before 283 is 281.
- Notably, 289 is not a prime number because it is a square number, being 172 = 289. 287 is divisible by 7.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 311.
- 307 and 311 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- 313 is the next prime number after 311.
- 307 and 313 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.