421 is a prime number from 401-500. 421 has 2 factors, 1 and 421. It is the 82nd prime number, and the fourth prime number from 401-500.
Relationship with other odd numbersEdit
The numbers beforeEdit
- The previous prime number is 419.
- There are no odd numbers between 419 and 421. As a result, they are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 419 is 409.
- 413 is the product of 7 and 59.
The numbers afterEdit
- The next prime number is 431.
- 427 is divisible by 7 and therefore not a prime.
- 433 is the next prime number after 421.
- In Candy Crush Saga, 419 and 421 are insanely hard levels, while they are a twin prime pair.