449 is a prime number from 401-500. 449 has 2 factors, 1 and 449. It is the 87th prime number, and the ninth prime number from 401-500.
Relationship with other odd numbersEdit
The numbers beforeEdit
- The previous prime number is 443.
- 443 and 449 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- The previous prime number before 443 is 439.
The numbers afterEdit
- The next prime number is 457.
- 451 is not a prime number since it is divisible by 11.
- 461 is the next prime number after 457.