463 is a prime number from 401-500. 463 has 2 factors, 1 and 463. It is the 90th prime number, and the twelfth prime number from 401-500.
Relationship with other odd numbers
The numbers before
- The previous prime number is 461.
- There are no odd numbers between 461 and 463. As a result, they are twin primes.
- The previous prime number before 461 is 457.
- 457 and 463 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
The numbers after
- The next prime number is 467.
- 463 and 467 are four numbers apart; therefore, they are cousin primes.
- 479 is the next prime number after 467.
- 469 is divisible by 7, while 473 is divisible by 11. Both numbers are composite.