641 is a prime number from 601-700. 641 has 2 factors, 1 and 641. It is the 116th prime number, and the seventh prime number from 601-700.
Relationship with other odd numbersEdit
The numbers beforeEdit
- The previous prime number is 631.
- 637 is divisible by 7, therefore not a prime number.
- The previous prime number before 631 is 619.
- 623 is divisible by 7, while 629 is the product of 17 and 37.
The numbers afterEdit
- The next prime number is 643.
- There are no odd numbers between 641 and 643. As a result, they are twin primes.
- 647 is the next prime number after 643.
- 641 and 647 are six numbers apart; therefore, they are sexy primes.
- 641 is the smallest number to divide the first composite Fermat Number