Hey guys, I might be inactive for the next few days here (because I messed up my 99 day streak and I am so angry about it right now), so here is another checkpoint!
Please answer the following questions for 10 points!
- Do you like the question of the day idea?
- Is it too hard or too easy?
- Do you think the pace of the question (should I have more than one question of a day at a time?)
- If there was one thing I had to improve on, what would it be?
I would like to hear your feedback on the 2nd of January. Until then, happy holidays!
1. Blueeighthnote: 1155 points
2. TimBluesWin: 540 points
3. Julianthewiki: 90 points
4. Imamadmad: 55 points
5. 69.235...:25 points
6. Candy Crusher Herobrine: 25 points
7. Supermario3459: 15 points
8. Wildoneshelper: 10 points
8. Zombiebird4000: 10 points
Yes, the answer was 364. Noticing that the true love sends a sequence of 1, 3, 6, 10... presents every consecutive day shows that the total of gifts sent will be the first 12 triangular numbers.