I guess the last question stumped a lot of people. I gave Julianthewiki 5/10 points for doing the question correctly, but forgetting to add 5 to the result after every 10th split question.
The Question of the Day - 1/24/2014
I AM ENDING THE RULE WITH THE TALLIES.
(#172.) What is the percent of increase in the volume of a cube when its edge lengths is increased by 50 percent? Express your answer to the nearest tenth.
Blueeighthnote and Imamadmad ONLY - BEWARE
The numbers 25 and 76 have the property that when squared in base 10, their squares also end in the same two digits. A positive integer that has at most 3 digits when expressed in base 21 and also has the property that its base 21 square ends in the same 3 digits is called amazing. Find the sum of all amazing numbers. Express your answer in base 21.
See Julianthewiki's response.
1. Blueeighthnote: 2035 points (2 achvmt pkgs)
2. TimBluesWin: 625 points (1 achvmt pkg)
3. Imamadmad: 450 points (1 achvmt pkg)
4. Julianthewiki: 325 points (1 achvmt pkg)
5. 69.235...: 200 points (1 achvmt pkg)
6. Zombiebird4000: 20 points (1 achvmt pkg)
7. Supermario3459: 15 points (1 achvmt pkg)
8. Wildoneshelper: 10 points (1 achvmt pkg)
9. Emmaelise401: -- points (Get on the leaderboards!)
Obviously I have added more achievements, but hopefully this is enough of a hint!
Usually awarded for having skills to solving hard questions, etc.
1. Quick Thinker! (+10 points) - Awarded for posting an answer before I write "Please leave your answers here." FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
2. RARE: Leaderboards Expert! (+300 points) - Awarded for being 1st place on the leaderboards for 30+ days. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
3. RARE: More than a Millenium! (+100 points) - Awarded for being first in the leaderboards and scoring more than 1000 points from the runner-up. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
4. Questions in a question (+20 points)? Awarded for finding three ambiguities in a single question. EARNED BY IMAMADMAD
Usually most rare ones are found here.
All epic ones are found here.
Almost IMPOSSIBLE to earn. Each one found here is worth 10000+ points and/or 5+ achievement packages. EVEN IF A PERSON EARNS A BADGE HERE, I STILL WILL NOT WRITE HOW TO FIND IT.
Unique things one can do in the answers section. ONLY ONE PERSON CAN EARN EACH BADGE.
1. Analyzer! (+10 points) - Awarded for drawing a diagram. FIRST FOUNDED BY IMAMADMAD
Awarded by how much I trust someone on this wiki. Please do not ask me about these badges.
1. Reliability (+100 points) - Trusted to write a question of a day. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE, JULIANTHEWIKI, AND IMAMADMAD
2. Scoreboard Tinkerer (+100 points) - Trusted to change the scoreboards. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE AND JULIANTHEWIKI
Yes! YOU KNOW IT! PARTICIPATION!