I noticed not many of you people responded yesterday. Was the question hard or were you just busy? Again, even if you don't know an answer to a question, there is no penalty for guessing.
Question of the Day - 10 points
Let's bump up the difficulty a little. YAY!
Take the smallest prime number, cube it, then divide it by half. What is the result?
Difficulty of this question: Easy
The answer to the last question is 9 cm. Good Job Blueeighthnote!
1. Blueeighthnote (20 points)
2. Julianthewiki (10 points)
2. Wildoneshelper (10 points)
- Just be reminded not to show your work. Just give me the answer, so others won't know if the answer is correct or not.
- If you miss a question of the day, it's okay. You can always participate on the ongoing one.
- NEW: Please note that everyone is human, including me, and prone to making mistakes. If you catch a mistake under the previous solution category: please message me and I will add 100 points to your scoreboard.