The question of the day has continued! This set of the questions can be answered within the following week!
I am Blueeighthnote, and I will be responsible for the questions for this week's questions. The following questions can be answered until August 14, 12:00 pm (UTC).
After the retirement of 3primetime3, the founder of "Question of the Day!", the feature has been absent for half a year......but don't worry! The questions will now be continued......starting now!
We will start with some easy ones this week:
1. Multiple choices: Which of the following numbers are rational? [25 points]
- A. 3.1416
- B. √
- C. log10√ + log10√
- D. +
- E. The only real root to the following expression: x3 - 22 + x - 1 = 0.
2. Explain why 0.9999999..... = 1. Any proving method is allowed; however, each person answering must use a different method to prove it. [40 points.]
3. In an exam, where all 17 questions are made up of single-choice questions. There are 5 options in each question, while only one of them is correct. If the student answers them in a completely random fashion, what is the chance for all 17 questions to be correct? This question does not need to be converted into pure numbers: just simply express it in its simplest form. [40 points]
1. Blueeighthnote: 13843 points (2 achvmt pkgs) - One more to get the next lucky prime badge!
2. Minipop56: 12206 points - Four more to get the next lucky prime badge!
3. TimBluesWin: 755 points (1 achvmt pkg)
4. Imamadmad: 745 points (1 achvmt pkg)
5. Julianthewiki: 525 points (1 achvmt pkg) - RETIRED
6. Dalek-James: 380 points
7. Wikia Contributor 69.235...: 230 points (1 achvmt pkg)
8. Lefty7788: 300 points - One more to get the next lucky prime badge!
9. Supermario3459: 145 points (1 achvmt pkg)
10. ZombieBird4000: 50 points (1 achvmt pkg)
11. Wildoneshelper: 40 points (1 achvmt pkg)
12. Emmaelise401: 50 points
13. CalzoneManiac: 30 points
14. 21qmcgagin: 20 points
15. Kyodaisuu: 21 points
16. Googleaarex: 10 points
The Badges will still be continued further.
Usually awarded for having skills to solving hard questions, etc.
1. Quick Thinker! (+10 points) - Awarded for posting an answer before I write "Please leave your answers here." FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
2. RARE: Leaderboards Expert! (+300 points) - Awarded for being 1st place on the leaderboards for 30+ days. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
3. RARE: More than a Millenium! (+100 points) - Awarded for being first in the leaderboards and scoring more than 1000 points from the runner-up. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
4. Questions in a question (+20 points)? Awarded for finding three ambiguities in a single question. EARNED BY IMAMADMAD
Most rare ones are found here.
1. RARE: Top Ten (+30 points) - Awarded for being the first top 10 people ONLY to participate on the question of the day! EARNED BY THE FIRST 10 PARTICIPATING PEOPLE
2. RARE: Cyclone Centurion! (+250 points) - Awarded for scoring at least 10000 points in the QOTD system! FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE.
All epic ones are found here.
1. EPIC: Lucky Primer (+100 points): Congratulations! You have guessed the lucky prime correctly. Get the Lucky Prime two more times to earn the next achievement! FIRST FOUNDED BY JULIANTHEWIKI.
2. EPIC: Very Lucky Primer (+200 points): Congratulations! You have guessed the lucky prime correctly two more times. Get the Lucky Prime three more times to earn the next achievement! FIRST FOUNDED BY MINIPOP56 AND BLUEEIGHTHNOTE.
3. REALLLLY LUCKY PRIMER (+300 points): Congratulations! You have guessed the lucky prime correctly three more times. Get the Lucky Prime four more times to earn the next achievement! FIRST FOUNDED BY MINIPOP56.
Mysterious badges from a far-out universe. Each one found here is worth 10000+ points and/or 5+ achievement packages.
1. MYSTERY: ATLAS (+10000 points) - ??? FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE.
Unique things one can do in the answers section. ONLY ONE PERSON CAN EARN EACH BADGE.
1. Analyzer! (+10 points) - Awarded for drawing a diagram. FOUNDED BY IMAMADMAD
2. Inspiration! (+5 points) - A question was dedicated to you! FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE
Awarded by how much I trust someone on this wiki. Please do not ask me about these badges.
1. Reliability (+100 points) - Trusted to write a question of a day. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE, AND IMAMADMAD
2. Scoreboard Tinkerer (+100 points) - Trusted to change the scoreboards. FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE AND JULIANTHEWIKI
3. Prime Staff (+100 points) - Become a chat moderator, rollbacker, sysop, or bureaucrat on this wikia! FIRST FOUNDED BY BLUEEIGHTHNOTE, JULIANTHEWIKI, TIMBLUESWIN, IMAMADMAD, SUPERMARIO3459, MINIPOP56, AND DALEK-JAMES
Yes! YOU KNOW IT! PARTICIPATION EVERY DAY!
1. 4-Leaf Clover! (+100 points) - Awarded for participating on the Question of the Day everyday during the month of March! FIRST FOUNDED BY MINIPOP56.
2. April Fools! (+100 points) - Awarded for participating on the Question of the Day everyday during the month of April! FIRST FOUNDED BY MINIPOP56.